Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Oonyx Starter Issues

Oonyx Starter Issues 1 year 7 months ago #2415

• Drake
  • New Twink
Hi there,

I'm at the point that I'm seriously considering requesting a refund seeing as I can not get Oonyx starter to work anymore on my computer. I've tried a gambit of different methods to try and see how it can work, but unfortunately to no avail.

I had it downloaded for the Demo version, and they worked fine. I then decided to buy the Duo pack 3, and after purchase, I went to use the serial numbers which then came up as invalid. So I figured the reason why is that I had downloaded the Oonys outside of an actual account, and thought the system was thinking it was someone else utilizing the purchases. I removed Oonyx Starter from the hard drive, and reinstalled it, however upon reinstallation, it sat on the Screen before start up, stating it was "moving the files....please wait". It sat on this screen ALL NIGHT and still never got out of it. (I let it run as I wasn't sure how long it would take)

I cancelled this removed from hardrive again and reinstalled, however this time it says that it "CAN NOT load version info" and when I ran a compatability test on it, it says "The program can't start because IML32.dll file missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". However when I do that and check the file list, it's never there..... so I don't even know that this ever existed before.

Now I get the latter message EVERYtime and am really frustrated as to how to make this work. I would like to give this program the benefit on the doubt, but if I can never play this program, then I don't see a point in keeping the purchase.

I do not know how to do screenshots if you need those....I'm hoping I have given enough information to go on.

Please help

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Oonyx Starter Issues 1 year 7 months ago #2416

• Drake
  • New Twink
I think I figured it out, seems to have FINALLY downloaded.....I will keep you posted
The administrator has disabled public write access.