Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Asian/African models?

Asian/African models? 9 months 5 days ago #2532

• AznJock25
  • New Twink
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

This has been something that has bothered me for a while: all the PocketDateboy models, sexually gratifying as they may be, are Caucasian.

It's exciting to see the return of PocketDateBoy with the newest model, Popstar Calix, to help bring us back 3 or 4 years when this project first started. On the other hand,, do you think you'll be creating any Asian or Black model boys in upcoming PDB projects? I believe there are so many hot muscle dudes of color that people are missing out on simply because they're not being represented. Furthermore, for many supporting PDB fans of color like myself, consistently seeing the narrow Whites-only archetype does ware on us and, in fact, may even discourage us for continuing to purchase future games.

(Take note: Even Kouji from Super Health Club looks more Caucasian, despite the fact that he's supposed to be Japanese; cartoon distortion of clear real-life racial features is what's doing this.)

I hope you understand that this isn't an expression of depreciation: PoceketDateBoy is one of my main treasured sources of adult entertainment. (When in need of a release, escape through its world of virtual reality does play to my horny imagination well.)

If we can add a more broader library of hot muscle guys, which may include jocks and studs of other races, I think that would be even greater.

I don't know how many OonyxGames forumers would agree with me, but there you go.

AznJock25

edit - Actually, I take it back. I just checkd out the preview for the Palm Island Resort erotic work. The Asian model in those comics is extremely hot! ^-^
My apologies.

Still, though, it would be nice to see some more colored models included in Oonyx games, especially in PDB. From my count, There are only a total of two Asian models and 1 African model (who was kind of sort of an extra in PIR.)
Last Edit: 9 months 5 days ago by AznJock25.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liam

Asian/African models? 9 months 4 days ago #2533

• Liam
  • OONYX TEAM
  • Thank you received: 228
Hi,

We understand what you mean completely and actually are working on something.
I can't say more than that though :whistle:
OONYX GAMES TEAM MEMBER

Need technical support? Don't forget the search function or make a post on our forum. Need billing support? Then create a supportticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.