salebanner summer17

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No confirmation screen?

No confirmation screen? 1 month 1 week ago #2579

• Pheon0802
  • New Twink
Is it usual that after purchasing a digital download here that it takes hours to get the key?
I had not even a purchase was confirmed screen (It send me to a blank page after wards even tried to disable all adblockers and such but it stayed blank after several refreshes)

I wouldnt be that bothered but the Money is already transfered... and nowadays I dont see Key purchases taking more than an Hour tops.

Anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: I used the "Sofort" way to purchase it.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Pheon0802.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No confirmation screen? 1 month 1 week ago #2580

• Admin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

When you pay with a direct payment method, like a creditcard, the process is pretty much done in a few seconds. But with a couple payment methods, like Sofort, the order waits to be confirmed by the payment processor. At that point, your payment has indeed been deducted but not yet received by us, hence why the order hasn't been confirmed yet.

With transactions for adult products, Sofort sometimes can take up to 48 hours to be processed. So please give it a while for the order to be processed.
After our payment processor receives your payment, you will automatically receive an order confirmation email with your registered serial number. You will then also be able to find your order on the "my downloads" page as well.

If after 48 hours you still haven't received your confirmation email, please let us know so we can look into what is happening with your order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pheon0802

No confirmation screen? 1 month 1 week ago #2581

• Pheon0802
  • New Twink
Oh good to know! I might have not catched that if it was mentioned on your site (Or if it isnt you should def. Put a warning/info behind those methods of what to expect.

I also put in a second order thinking maybe there was just a hicupp on my end but now I got two version. Is there a way to return one of them?/ Cancel that order?